Right of Withdrawal (A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must Zoe Fahnenstich - Am Heidchen 18 - 42799 Leichlingen, Deutschland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telefon: +49 1788755561 by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
Zur Wahrung der Widerrufsfrist reicht es aus, dass Sie die Mitteilung über die Ausübung des Widerrufsrechts vor Ablauf der Widerrufsfrist absenden.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, I have to repay all payments that I have received from you, excluding the delivery costs (with , immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which I received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment I use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
I can refuse repayment until I have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to Anja Schwedt, Klostergasse 13, 74369 Löchgau-Germany immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform me of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To Zoe Fahnenstich, Am Heidchen 18, 42799 Leichlingen, Germany,
email: email@example.com, telephone: +49 1788755561:
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.